Road trip

We are on our way to Lidingö to some festivity, and as usual Leo
 manages to fall asleep. It only takes two minutes and he´s gone. I am 
now kind of regretting that I sat back here ooh well. 
Road trip with baby, baby road trip, road trip baby
Road trip with baby, baby road trip, road trip baby

 My goodness, it just struck me how big our baby is getting ooh help. I recall his first
 time in the car seat. The car seat looked huge; he sacked in and looked so tiny. The first 
time we sat Leo in the car set was a bit frightening. It just didn’t seemed wright lol, and it 
surely didn’t looked comfortable. We kept wondered how long it will take for him to fit
 in the car seat. Well people, here is the proof. It took him eleven months and it surely looks like
 it's about time we buy a new car seat. Just in time for he´s one year birthday. How amazing
 that our son is turning 1 year next month. Now when I compare these two 
pictures, I just can´t help thinking about where the time has gone, it’s soon a
 year already. But then again it's so much to look forward to and I just can´t wait.

I’m humbled.


2 kommentarer:

  1. OHH HE IS SO CUTE! NICE BLOG! IM COMING BACK SOON ! xoxo

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Awww THANX!! I'm glad you like it, yours is great to and always so inspiring. You´re totally fears!

      Radera