Weekend hair plans

Henna for African hair, my weekend plans
I ordered Henna for a while ago and know they are finally here, Yeeeeiiii!
So my plan for the weekend is on doing a Henna and Indigo treatment on my hair
because I am well overdue.

This is my first time trying this.  I came across it, and was excited and inspired to
 try for myself. I'm trying to grow my fine hair out and was hoping for color without
 the damage.  I am so happy to have found a way to color my own hair with plants
 instead of harsh chemicals.

My hair is a blah light ashy brown, I totally hate the shade of my hair! 
 It’s just blah.  I want a deep rich black with a touch of Glossy blue black, 
can you picture it! 

Well, know i´ll just have to make time for my hair session.  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar