First word

First word


I woke up today and felt such peace in me. It finally feels like I’ve totally landed in my role as a mama. I both feel comfortable and identify myself in this role. I now wouldn´t burst out laughing, getting into state of shock or simply not responding if Leo suddenly starts talking and calls me mama. I'm ready! He may call me mama. I can’t even imagine the feeling of being called mama for the first time. It sure would feel very weird. And at the same time I imagine it being one of the most precious moments. It's so exciting to wake up every day and see all new Leo learns. He speaks in full scream and does all sorts of noises. Although we don´t speak the same language, we perfectly understands one another. I've learned his language and when he´ll be able to speak my language. We´ll be discussing about all sorts of things. Wouldn’t that be wonderful?! By the way when did you’re little one say their first words? When should babies say first words?

Have i told you that it's snowing, snowing and snowing over here? This is how our backyard looks like. Such a perfect winter day! 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar